The first production plant at our site was established in 1863 by baron Schenk a member of Coburg family. Production of zinc oxide with a daily capacity 2400 kg started in 1909. Zinc oxide was then exported to Sweden Yugoslavia Turkey and India. Between 1958 and 1989 our plant was a part of the chemicals and coatings conglomerate Barvy Laky and supplied mainly Comecon countries. Today our plant positions itself as a senior partner for major producers in rubber, ceramics, feed and dental industries in Europe.